To protect our staff and patients we have introduced infection control measures to minimise the spread of Covid 19. More information is available here: http://walthamstowosteopaths.co.uk/infection-control/
Book by phone: Call 0208 521 7888
9am to 7pm Mondays to Fridays – (Closed for lunch 1pm – 2pm)
9am to 5pm on Saturdays – (Closed for lunch 12pm – 1pm)
Book Online: See below
- Please click on an osteopaths name for more information about them
- Iain Chapman is available for appointments from Monday to Friday
- Stephen Moore is available for appointments from Monday to Friday
- Elsa Le Lay is available for appointments on Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Manmohan Birdi is available for appointments on Saturdays – Manmohan does not currently treat babies.
- Please note that Lucy Rayner has now left the practice, we wish her all the best for the future.
- First Appointment – Choose this option if you are new to the practice and would like to receive an assessment and an initial treatment with one of our osteopaths. For more information please read What Happens On Your First Visit
- Follow up appointment – Choose this option If you have visited our clinic before and have already received a treatment from one of our osteopaths. If you are changing to a different osteopath that you haven’t been treated by before, please call us on 0208 521 7888 to book.
Important Information Please Read
- Cancelling or not attending your appointment without 24 hours notice may be charged the full fee.
- Baby and Child Patients: Please book using the baby’s name and date of birth with your contact details. Note: Manmohan does not currently treat babies.
- Appointment Confirmation: If you do not receive a confirmation email for your appointment within a couple of hours, or a confirmation text message the day before your appointment please call the clinic on 0208 521 7888 to confirm your appointment has been booked successfully.
- Payment and Parking: We take cash and card payments at the practice. Parking permits are available at the clinic. Please park in any residents parking area marked WSC and come into the clinic for a permit.
- Directions: 72 St. Mary Road, E17 9RE – Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/KX7ET9BkRiN2
- Covid 19: To keep all our staff and patients safe. Please make sure to read all the information contained in your appointment confirmation email , Thank you.