Following advice from Public Health England, General Osteopathic Council and the Institute of Osteopathy as well as our own protocols Walthamstow Osteopaths have put the following infection control measures in place:
- Pre screening of patients before they arrive at the clinic to ensure anyone potentially exposed to the virus does not receive face to face treatment until all risks have passed
- All our Osteopaths have full PPE (personal protective equipment) including face masks and aprons
- All linen covers have been removed from our treatment couches and our pillows are hygienic and wipeable so the pillow and couch can be disinfected between appointments
- Social distancing markers in the waiting area and extra time between appointments to maintain social distancing and allow time for disinfecting and cleaning
- Regular and thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all communal areas, door handles, card machines and all other surfaces in the clinic
As healthcare providers the safety of our staff and patients is paramount. Should you have any questions please call us on 0208 521 7888
Thank you from all at Walthamstow Osteopaths.